Thursday, May 14, 2009

"SPEAKING OF CIRCUS PEANUTS..."

I recently dug these designs for my first pilot, CIRCUS PEANUT. It was my first foray into Flash animation and Eric Pringle, Matt Danner and Aaron Simpson taught me how to break everything down onto separate layers and so forth. It should be noted that this was Flash, if not in it's infancy, then it's toddler years. Per the design aesthetic, I'm more or less happy with what I came up with at the time, though I suppose had I drawn these now, I'd definitely push some more appealing shapes and features.






4 comments:

Chris Battle said...

Yeah!! Circus Peanut! Where's the YouTube link???

Michelle Bickford said...

...of course I am sweet on Larry and his meat cart ;-D

david said...

cool!

Mike Milo said...

I still can't believe they never picked this up... it looked every bit as good as anything on the air at the time.
What a bunch of jackasses WB was.